1. I would appreciate the privilege of an interview. I may be reached at the address given above，or by telephone at 32333416.
2. I would be glad to have a personal interview，and can provide references if needed.
3. Thank you for your consideration.
4. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications and your needs. Thank you for your time and consideration.
5. I have enclosed a resume as well as a brief sample of my writing for your review. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss further how I could contribute to your organization.
6. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to speaking with you.
7. The enclosed resume describes my qualifications for the position advertised. I would welcome the opportunity to personally discuss my qualifications with you at your convenience.
8. I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview with you at your convenience.
9. I feel confident that given the opportunity，I can make an immediate contribution to Any Corporation. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your requirements. I will call your office on Friday，to schedule an appointment. Thank you for your consideration.
10. I look forward to speaking with you.
Rohn and Hass China Inc.
488 Wuning Rd (S), Shanghai
Dear Mr. Director,
I have learned from the newspaper that you are employing an administrative secretary. I am very much interested in this position.
I have worked as an administrative secretary for a chemical company in Shanghai for three years, so I have some understanding of the chemical industry. I graduated from the East China University of Technology with a bachelor degree. I am fluent in both spoken and written English, having obtained CET-4 and CET-6 certificates. In addition, I have strong computer skills.
Enclosed please find my resume.
I am looking forward to your reply.